|Attacks:||Charge Tackle, Charge Cinder, Crazy Locomotive|
|MegaMan Battle Network 6|
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
Template:Nihongo is a based on Charge Man. He is designed like a train. In MegaMan Battle Network 6, he runs a railway business with his operator, Al Ferry (Kurogane Kunio in the Japanese version), transporting Navis and other goods across the Net. ChargeMan is MegaMan's last link navi in the Gregar version of the game.
- Charge Tackle: ChargeMan is constantly moving across the battlefield. Contact with him or his cargo boxes result in damage.
- Charge Cinder: ChargeMan fires several cinders at random panels in your area.
- Crazy Locomotive: ChargeMan rests for a while before rushing at you at amazing speed. Later versions have him continue to speed down your current row if the first one misses.
- Non-dimming Fire chips can be charged for up to +100 attack depending on how long they are charged.
- After each turn while this Cross is in effect, your Custom capacity expands by 1.
- Charge Shot is Charge Tackle, which dashes 3 panels down your row, dealing 30 + (20 x Buster Attack) Fire and Breaking damage.
- Charge Beast's chip charge attack is Charge Bite, where he unleashes a roar, freezing all enemies temporarily, and fires a Gregar head at the locked-on enemy for 70 + (30 x Buster Attack) Fire damage.
In the anime, Mayl and Chaud meet Al Ferry and ChargeMan while finding their other friends in the Beyondard. They temporarily take refuge in their town, which is heavily dependent on its railway lines to survive. However, Zoano JunkMan, whilst searching for junk to add to his ever-expanding collection, attacks the town, wanting to seize all of its railway lines for itself. After he is defeated, he leaves behind a time bomb set to explode in the town, and ChargeMan eventually manages to transport the bomb out of the town where it explodes, deleting Zoano JunkMan in the process.Template:BN-stub