(TorchMan.EXE in the anime)
|HP:||300, 400 (v2), 500 (v3) (BN1)|
500, 1000 (α), 1500 (β), 2000 (Ω) (BN4)
|Attacks:||Fire Arm, Fire Tower, Fire Bomb, Flame Circle|
|MegaMan Battle Network|
MegaMan Battle Network 4
MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge
Rockman EXE 4.5 Real Operation
Rockman.EXE Phantom of Network
MegaMan Network Transmission
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
|Voice actor:||Ross Douglas|
FireMan is encountered as HeatMan.EXE in MMBN2, and FlameMan.EXE in MMBN3. In the second play-through he appears in the Hawk Tournament in MegaMan Battle Network 4. Once you defeat him you obtain Fire Soul. He can also be encountered warring against BurnerMan.EXE.
- Fire Arm: FireMan attacks with a flamethrower that covers the entire row.
- Flame Tower: FireMan summons a Flame Tower that travels forward, slowly moving up and down as it tracks the player's position.
- Fire Bomb: FireMan launches a few bombs that set the panels they come into contact with on fire, leaving them burning for a while.
- Flame Circle: FireMan summons a Flame Tower variation that moves in a circle, leaving only the centre panel safe.
- Fire element
- Weak to Aqua attacks
- Grass Panels appear on both sides of the field in a + formation.
- Stepping on Lava panels will absorb them and recover HP.
- Fire chips can be charged for a Mega Fire Arm that covers the entire row and deals damage equal to the chip's base attack.
- Charge Shot is a 50 damage Fire Arm that extends 3 panels.
MegaMan NT WarriorEdit
In the anime MegaMan NT Warrior, FireMan is called TorchMan. He first appears in the first episode controlling the oven in Lan's house, and later Mayl's house, where he is defeated by MegaMan. After his defeat, he goes after MegaMan for a rematch, but instead of him he battles Roll. He then reappears during the N1 Grand Prix, where he fights MegaMan twice. After the defeat of PharaohMan, Mr. Match goes after Lan for a rematch while Lan was travelling, but he only reachs the city Lan was when he departed. During the attack of NetCity, TorchMan is deleted by FreezeMan. TorchMan's remaining data is turned into HeatMan by Mr. Famous. TorchMan makes a short appearance while HeatMan was fighting against FreezeMan.When Mr. Match and HeatMan where fighting against VineMan in the seventh episode of MegaMan NT Warrior Axess, HeatMan turns back in TorchMan, and MegaMan uses Double Soul with him to defeat VineMan.Template:Heatnavis