|Operator:||Mr. Match (games)|
|HP:||1000, 1400 (α), 1800 (β), 2400 (Ω)|
|MegaMan Battle Network 3|
MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
FlameMan.EXE (known as "FlamMan.EXE" in-game) is a NetNavi from MegaMan Battle Network 3, and is Mr. Match's 3rd NetNavi. When MegaMan.EXE gets to Undernet 3 he will have to fight FlameMan. FlameMan has advantage, but Bass appears and deletes him. He appears again in the WWW base and the player has to fight him and PlantMan one right after the other.
- FlameMan possesses two candles at the back corners of his area. They grant him a special ability depending on the colour of their flame. They start off green, and shooting the candles will put them out for a while, before they ignite with a random colour. Candle effects cannot stack.
- Green: Both candles start this color. Flame Man is invulnerable until both are put out.
- Yellow-orange: Flaming balls will circle Megaman's initial 3x3 area, making only the center square safe.
- Red: FlameMan's HP will slowly regenerate.
- Flame Tower: FlameMan breathes fire down his row.
- Fire Breath: FlameMan breathes fire at the player, first hitting the panel immediately ahead of him, then a Widesword-esque manner in the next column, and the entire third column being hit.
- FlamMan: Undernet 3, and again in WWW Comp 3.
- FlamManα: Undernet 5, after defeating the original.
- FlamManβ: Random enconters in Yoka 1, after defeating FlamManα.
- FlamManΩ (SP): Undernet 3, near a torch where the original was, after obtaining 5 stars and unlocking the omega Navis.
In the anime, FlameMan appears in episode 4 of Rockman EXE Beast as "Zoano FlameMan" and is a solo NetNavi with no relation to Mr. Match and his Navis.Template:Heatnavis