|Attacks:||Break Drill, Rock Crush Drill, Ground Drive|
|MegaMan Battle Network 6|
|Other appearances:||Megaman NT Warrior|
GroundMan.EXE is a NetNavi operated by Moliarty(Dotarou in the Japanese version). They both cooperate at work by digging through landslides and rock, whenever they are needed. After Lan takes a few lessons from Moliarty, he spars with GroundMan, and then gains his Cross and GroundMan becomes his NetNavi.
- Super Armour: GroundMan cannot flinch.
- Break Drill: GroundMan appears underneath MegaMan and drills at him. The affected panel will be destroyed if vacant.
- Rock Crush Drill: GroundMan separates into three drills and fires them at you. One of the drills moves ahead of the other two, for an opportunity to dodge.
- Ground Drive: GroundMan charges all the way to the other side of the battlefield, and stays there, drilling. Rocks will then fall all over the player's area.
- Super Armour enabled
- Non-dimming Breaking chips gain +10 attack
- Using non-dimming Breaking chips will cause rocks to fall onto the enemy's area
- Charge Shot becomes Drill Arm, and MegaMan will first go underground before appearing in front of the nearest enemy in his row, drilling it for up to 3 hits of 10 + (10 x Buster Attack) Breaking damage.
- Ground Beast's chip charge attack is Drill Drive, sending him charging forward down the row, invincible, dealing 2 hits of 90 + (20 x Buster Attack) Breaking damage.
In Rockman.EXE Beast, GroundMan and Moliarty are seen in Beyondard working with DustMan and Mr. Press. The team specializes in drilling through rock, either to construct a tunnel or for excavation. They are enlisted by Beyondard Ms. Millions to help her finish a tunnel that can link two towns that are separated by a mountain.Template:BN-stub