|HP:||1600, 1800 (α), 2000 (β), 2200 (Ω)|
|Attacks:||Thousand Spear, Backup, Straight Spear, Spinning Reflect|
|MegaMan Battle Network 3|
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
JapanMan.EXE, known as YamatoMan.EXE in Japan, is a NetNavi from MegaMan Battle Network 3. JapanMan is a skilled spear-fighter that was member of the SciLab Elite Corps, but left to follow Serenade and became his right-hand man.
In the anime MegaMan NT Warrior he appears as "Asteroid YamatoMan" in Stream and as "Zoano YamatoMan" in Beast.
- Straight Spear: JapanMan thrusts his spear down the row, extending three panels.
- Thousand Spear: JapanMan strikes the column two spaces ahead of him several times.
- Spinning Reflect: JapanMan spins his spear, reflecting Shot-type attacks. He often uses this while he is not attacking.
- Backup: JapanMan calls in several foot soldiers who will rush down different rows. If they reach the front panel of MegaMan's area, they will stab at it, stealing the panel if there is nothing there. This attack cannot area-lock MegaMan, but will leave him row-locked if left unchecked.
- JapanMan: Secret Area 2. The door only opens if the player has at least one Giga Chip.
- JapanManα: Behind the trader in Secret Area 2, after defeating the original.
- JapanManβ: Random enconters in the Armor Computer of Ura Inn, after defeating his Alpha version.
- JapanManΩ (SP): Secret Area 2, in the small area with invisible floor to the right of where the original was. Appears after obtaining 5 stars and unlocking the omega Navis.