|HP:||1000, 1400 (α), 1800 (β), 2200 (Ω)|
|Attacks:||Cross Laser, Disruption Beam, Star Break Laser, Dark Laser|
|MegaMan Battle Network 4|
Rockman EXE 4.5 Real Operation
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
LaserMan was first encountered after you win the Hawk Tournament. He prevents Lan from leaving and offers MegaMan the chance to join him. MegaMan.EXE refuses and is about to fight LaserMan when one of your friends arrive (GutsMan.EXE in Red Sun, AquaMan.EXE in Blue Moon). LaserMan then fuses MegaMan's inner darkness with the other Navi, forcing you to do battle with the DS version of the Navi. Then LaserMan retreats, saying the darkness had already grown inside him. Later Dr. Regal jacks him into Duo.EXE's comet in an attempt to take over the comet, and when MegaMan and LaserMan meet in the comet's cyberworld, they battle. LaserMan is eventually defeated and MegaMan proceeds into the control area of the comet.
- LaserMan's battlefield contains a Mystery Data at the lower back corner of his area, whilst fighting his Ω version. This contains a Giga Chip which varies depending the version being played.
- Super Armour: LaserMan cannot flinch.
- Cross Laser: LaserMan fires a laser centred 2 squares ahead. The centre square is cracked, and the laser spreads in a + formation.
- Star Break Laser: LaserMan fires a laser upwards off the screen. Rocks then fall on the player for a set time.
- Disruption Beam: LaserMan holds out his hand. Shortly after, time will freeze, and he fires a laser down his row. It removes Invis if it connects, but does not pierce it.
- Dark Laser: LaserMan fires a laser, creating a Dark Hole. Whilst the Dark Hole is present his health will slowly regenerate.