|MetalMan.EXE (AKA HeavyMetalMan.EXE)|
|HP:||500, 800 (α), 1200 (β) (BN3)|
800, 1200 (α), 1600 (β), 2000 (Ω) (BN4)
|Attacks:||Metal Gear, Metal Missile, Metal Wheel, Metal Break|
|MegaMan Battle Network 3|
MegaMan Battle Network 4
Rockman.EXE 4.5 Real Operation
MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
MetalMan.EXE, known as HeavyMetalMan.EXE in the English anime dub, is Tamako's NetNavi. He first appeared in Yoka in MegaMan Battle Network 3 as an optional boss, and is one of MegaMan's opponents in the N1 Grand Prix. In MegaMan Battle Network 4 Blue Moon, MegaMan can obtain the Metal Soul after defeating MetalMan in the Hawk Tournament.
- Metal Gear: MetalMan starts with two gears that move back and forth on the central row. These gears will obstruct the player's movement, and deal minor damage.
- Metal Wheel: MetalMan fires a razor that circumvents the battlefield.
- Metal Missile: MetalMan fires three missiles which will target the player's position.
- Metal Break: MetalMan moves up to the player and punches on his panel, destroying it.
- Normal Buster shots break through guards.
- Non-dimming elementless chips can be charged for double damage.
- Charge Shot becomes Metal Break, dealing 150 breaking damage to the panel immediately ahead and pushing the target back one square.