(A.K.A. VineMan in the anime)
|Movement:||1000, 1300(α), 1700(β)|
|Attacks:||Rose Needle, Plant Weed, Leaf Shield, Yellow Flower, Red Flower|
|MegaMan Battle Network 3|
MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge
Rockman EXE 4.5 Real Operation
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
- Rose Needle: PlantMan fires thorns at the player.
- Plant Weed: PlantMan summons a vine that will follow the player around. If it connects, it will trap the player, slowly draining HP from him.
- Yellow Flower: PlantMan summons this with Red Flower. It regularly spreads pollen in a + fashion, inducing paralysis but not dealing damage.
- Red Flower: PlantMan summons this with Yellow Flower. It regularly spreads pollen in a + fashion, inducing confusion but not dealing damage.
- Leaf Shield: PlantMan will set up a Leaf Shield, which will negate damage from the next attack and heal him by an amount equal to the damage dealt.
In the anime MegaMan NT Warrior, PlantMan is a Darkloid that appears making everywhere in the net grow plants in Axess. HeatMan is damaged by him, and Mr. Famous managed to turn him back into TorchMan. MegaMan.EXE got Fire Soul and the two managed to defeat him.
He appears again as "Asteroid PlantMan" in Stream, and his last appearance is in Beast as a Zoanoroid from Gregar's side, "Zoano PlantMan", fighting against Zoano SparkMan.
While Anetta and PlantMan works together with Mr. Match and his Navi in the game (and both are based in Robot Masters from Mega Man 6), PlantMan doesn't has a operator in the anime and fights against Mr. Match's NetNavis.Template:Woodnavis