|HP:||500, 800 (α), 1200 (β), 1500 (Ω) (BN4)|
600, 1000 (α), 1200 (β), 1500 (Ω) (BN5)
|Attacks:||Noise Crush, Red Wing, Shade Talon, Shade Drain|
|MegaMan Battle Network 4|
Rockman EXE 4.5 Real Operation
MegaMan Battle Network 5
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
ShadeMan.EXE is one of the many Darkloids and in MegaMan NT Warrior Axess he is their leader, before he is betrayed by them. His attacks are mainly vampire themed. He has appeared in MegaMan Battle Network 4 and MegaMan Battle Network 5 and he also appears in the anime.
ShadeMan also appears in crossovers between MegaMan Battle Network and Boktai, often being involved in sidequests with either Django or MegaMan.EXE, depending on the game being played.
- In BN4, ShadeMan starts with a Mystery Data at the top right corner of his area. This data contains a Giga Chip that will vary depending on the version being played.
- Dark Power: The first time he is fought in BN4, ShadeMan cannot be harmed through any means, until the player draws into Dark Chips. The Dark Chips will be able to harm him in this storyline encounter, and have no side effects for their use.
- Bat Split: In BN4, when ShadeMan is hit with 10 or more damage, he splits into four bats that scatter among the rows and fly off-screen. One of them is the real ShadeMan; the other bats cannot be harmed.
- Red Wing: ShadeMan summons two to three bats that will fly down the row, turning towards the player when they line up with him.
- Noise Crush: ShadeMan fires a pulse, hitting the panel immediately ahead of him, and spreading forward in a Widesword-esque fashion. This pierces Invis, but Mole is safe from this attack.
- Shade Talon: In BN4, ShadeMan summons a hand that will scratch the player. In BN5, he attacks in a Widesword-esque fashion.
- Shade Drain: ShadeMan will appear in front of the player and bite him, draining some HP and restoring it to his own. Used only in BN5.