|Attacks:||Tengu Thrust, Wild Tornado, Tengu Drive|
|MegaMan Battle Network 6|
|Other appearances:||MegaMan NT Warrior|
TenguMan.EXE is a NetNavi from MegaMan Battle Network 6. His NetOp is Feng Tian and he is used in a challenge involving tornadoes in the Green Town net system. After completing the challenge and defeating him in a Netbattle, you gain his Cross and him as a playable character.
- Floatshoes and Airshoes: Being a master of the wind, TenguMan can float over harmful panels and stand over holes.
- Tengu Thrust: TenguMan thrusts his nose three panels down the row.
- Wild Tornado: TenguMan creates three tornadoes in the player's area, with one always opposite to the other two. They sweep across the entire area, forcing some fancy footwork to be made to dodge them.
- Tengu Drive: TenguMan dashes down two rows, and occasionally may follow up with a diagonal version of this dash.
- Airshoes and Floatshoes enabled
- Non-dimming Wind chips gain +10 attack.
- Left + B will suck all enemies to the front, removing Barriers and Auras at the same time.
- Charge Shot is Tengu Racket, a Wide Sword-esque attack that hits for 40 + (20 x Buster Attack) Wind damage. It pushes enemies to the back, removing Barriers and Auras.
- Tengu Beast's chip charge attack is Tengu Storm, which hits in a T-shaped fashion 3 panels long for 30 + (20 x Buster Attack) damage. The edge of this attack hits 3 times.